It goes without saying, things are a little more stressful for us right now than normal. As I sit here writing this Dave is upstairs in the shower cooling down from an argument. It seems to be common lately so I am not entirely surprised. The tension in the house is so thick sometimes you could cut it with a knife.
We will argue about anything these days. We are arguing over things that we are on the same side of. We argue about small insignificant things. I think we could argue about wich way the wind is blowing...ANYTHING!!!!!
At this moment we are arguing because I told him he made me feel stupid when he laughed at me for something I said. And Dave being well...Dave of course got all pissed off. 30 minutes have passed and he finally. Now I don't know if its for the sake is ending the argument or simply because he is actually sorry. That we will never know!
Its petty little arguments like this though. Things that would normally never come up or be a problem are now a huge issue. Im going nuts I tell ya! I know all of this is caused from the stress of the situation we are in but I'm tired of it. It doesn't help that there are people in our lives that aren't making things any easier on us and causing more arguments and more problems.
Ugh, I need a stiff drink...
We will argue about anything these days. We are arguing over things that we are on the same side of. We argue about small insignificant things. I think we could argue about wich way the wind is blowing...ANYTHING!!!!!
At this moment we are arguing because I told him he made me feel stupid when he laughed at me for something I said. And Dave being well...Dave of course got all pissed off. 30 minutes have passed and he finally. Now I don't know if its for the sake is ending the argument or simply because he is actually sorry. That we will never know!
Its petty little arguments like this though. Things that would normally never come up or be a problem are now a huge issue. Im going nuts I tell ya! I know all of this is caused from the stress of the situation we are in but I'm tired of it. It doesn't help that there are people in our lives that aren't making things any easier on us and causing more arguments and more problems.
Ugh, I need a stiff drink...
I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. Just remember, you need to be healthy - physically, emotionally and mentally - to prepare for your ultimate goal.
ReplyDelete