Life...you have a plan of how you want and think it will go. You follow the steps to achieve all you have dreamed of but occasionally life will throw you a curve ball that will derail all of your original plans. You are left collecting the pieces, trying to put the puzzle back together and trying to figure out what to do when all of your dreams fall through. This is the story of us, picking up our pieces...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The First of Many...

Tonight I shed the first set of tears I have cried in a while.  By a while I mean like...two weeks, ugh!  I have had one of those "why me" afternoons where I have wallowed in my own self pity.  I am confused, frustrated and tired.  Instead of thinking "when it happens" I am now thinking "what if it never happens".  I have gone from being positive and trying to pick out a new girl name that we can agree upon to thinking about adoption.  How can my mood change so drastically in day or two?

This is just the beginning of the heartache and tears.  When the progesterone kicks in I will be a train wreck. Right now I wouldn't mind running away from everyone and everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment