I think it's about time Dave and I have some good luck with this. What do you say?
I had my blood work done this morning and my estrogen levels are up from 253, yesterday, to 412, today. While my blood work may say there is activity going on it all means nothing to me until I see in the ultrasound what was really happening inside that baby house.
The lining of my uterus wasn't as thick as she had hopped but she says I still need at least 3 more days of injections to fully mature the follicles. Hopefully in that time the lining will thicken to their liking and the stars will begin to align. My right ovary is the dominate one. Its always produced more follicles than the left and this time was no different, not that I mind in this case. There are four follicles maturing on the right side and only one on the greedy left. That's right girls and boys....a total of five maturing follicles this cycle!
In an effort to continue to mature the five follicles that have already been called to the pitching mound, but also not recruit any more which would cause me to hyper-stimulate again and make them cancel the cycle, we are tapering back our medication to one vial tonight and half a vial tomorrow. Saturday we will be returning for more blood and another ultrasound.
Hold that thought....my alarm is annoyingly beeping in the background reminding me it is time to stick myself....
Alright, now that that's taken care of. Where was I? I begged my Dr. not to cancel this cycle when we see her Saturday. Hopefully when we go in we will still be in the "safe" zone and they will let us proceed which will in turn give us something even better to look forward to.
I am crossing everything I have. Please cross all your appendages for us too....
No comments:
Post a Comment