Life...you have a plan of how you want and think it will go. You follow the steps to achieve all you have dreamed of but occasionally life will throw you a curve ball that will derail all of your original plans. You are left collecting the pieces, trying to put the puzzle back together and trying to figure out what to do when all of your dreams fall through. This is the story of us, picking up our pieces...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Far So Good....

I had my blood drawn this morning and my estrogen came back at 253, just the perfect number!  I continued with two vials of FSH again tonight.  Tomorrow morning I will be going for more blood wok and will be following up in the afternoon with an ultrasound to see if and how many follicles are maturing.  I am hoping for some magic here!!

Other than that I have no more "news" to report.  I did however catch the last hour of The Proposal staring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock while running at the gym this afternoon.  It is quite possibly the most adorable movie I have seen in a long time, well....so was Life as We Knew It.  Anyway...if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  I am a total softie and love chick flicks that make your heart skip a beat and force a grin from ear to ear so keep that in mind before opening a new tab on your internet and adding it to your Netflix que.  Ryan Reynolds is a stud (not nearly as good looking as you Dave, if you happen to read this) and Sandra Bullock is adorable!  Its just a good ol' fashion love story for us hopeless romantics...

No comments:

Post a Comment