Life...you have a plan of how you want and think it will go. You follow the steps to achieve all you have dreamed of but occasionally life will throw you a curve ball that will derail all of your original plans. You are left collecting the pieces, trying to put the puzzle back together and trying to figure out what to do when all of your dreams fall through. This is the story of us, picking up our pieces...

Friday, July 15, 2011

An Unexpected Surprise...

I have two more days of progesterone pills left that I now no longer need to take!!!  I went to the bathroom this afternoon at work and much to my surprise I had started my period.  I am not supposed to technically start until 4-7 days after taking my last pill but you bet I am not complaining.

We have an appointment at 7:00 am tomorrow morning for blood work and an ultrasound to make sure my ovaries are doing okay.  When I called the Dr's to schedule the appointment they asked me if I had medication at home so I am assuming that means I will need to start injections again sometime soon.

I never thought I wold be so happy to give myself shots but I literally can't wait.  I feel like we are finally going somewhere with this process again and hope this trip leads down a good path...

No comments:

Post a Comment