Life...you have a plan of how you want and think it will go. You follow the steps to achieve all you have dreamed of but occasionally life will throw you a curve ball that will derail all of your original plans. You are left collecting the pieces, trying to put the puzzle back together and trying to figure out what to do when all of your dreams fall through. This is the story of us, picking up our pieces...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Addicts in the Making....

After my scare of my first shot Dave and I decided it was probably best if he administered the shots from now on and I would just look away.  Even though we were going to be in Vegas for 4 days I still had needed to do my injection every night.  We made our plans around the injections.  We knew that we had to be back at the room by 7:45 to get ready and administer the shots but then we could continue on with our night.  It became relatively easy.

Saturday was a little more difficult.  The whole reason we were in Vegas was for the Supercross finals which just so happened to start at 7:00 pm at Sam Boyd Stadium, 30 minutes away.  We had no choice but to do our shots while we were at the races.  I was willing to do them in the bathroom and give it a go myself but Dave did not feel comfortable with me doing that because if something happened I would have been in the bathroom alone.  To make things easier we decided to do the shot out in the car.  

Our car wasn't parked in the parking lot of the stadium.  No....we were parked in front of a park!  Here we were filling and drawing syringes and shooting up in a car...in front of a park.  How awful!!  At least we were in Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment